The Dimino's Digital Scrapbook
Our attempt to keep family and friends updated of our current beautiful looks :)
Thursday, July 06, 2006
I love ice cream
Take me to OINK'S any day and I'll eat it all - even when it's not mine! I LOVE ice cream!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Traditions Photography
Call us: (574) 271-7751 Check our main site for more details! www.traditionsphotography.com
View my complete profile
The Peeps of the Diminos:
Magnolia
Traditions Photography
Archived Posts
►
2009
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
2008
(25)
►
September
(11)
►
June
(13)
►
April
(1)
►
2007
(5)
►
October
(5)
▼
2006
(30)
▼
July
(11)
Perfect Picture
Me & My Great Uncle John
What a cute TUSH!
MMMMM....Suckers
My New Wheels
I love ice cream
Me, Mom, Dad, and ... Uncle Dan???
My Great Grandma Loves Me...
Beach Buddah
My 1st Birthday
Me & Grandma O'Connor
►
February
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment